Note: The author apologises for the interruption of the Stupid-Lame-Funny-Anecdotes series to just ramble a little bit
Well I suppose it's time to formally introduce Sean, since I'm going to ramble about him for awhile today.
Sean is a very charming young fellow with dusty brown hair, streaked with gold.
Like most males though, Sean has a problem with personal hygiene.
You see, Sean is a Campbell Dwarf Hamster, and perhaps his mama forgot to teach him how to keep himself clean.
Sean has a rather disturbing habit of urinating and pooping on the excercise wheel, which he then proceeds to run on and sleep on.
So his ever-patient owner has to give him a bath almost every week just to remove the dried pee that's making his fur all sticky.
Not to mention that it stinks.
A lot.
And I can't bring myself to be mad at him because he's so cute and stares at me with those limpid brown eyes....
Bah.
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment