-private chuckle-
I remember all too well the days of lame jokes and relentless teasing. Days when we should have been buried up to our noses in TYS-es and notes and tutorials, or doing something productive, but wasted in the invention of hilarious (and extremely improbable) scenarios.
Anyway to liven up my 85.673% dead blog, I present you with a series of short jokes/scenarios that my friends and I cooked up.
Warning: Lame, may cause physical impairment in limbs
(A) In The Event of War
Introduction: Inspired by my second-sister's complaints of NS making people stupid. (Yes my second-sister is male).
It is the time of war.
Shells explode overhead.
The captain sees the enemy approach, and shouts an order to his men.
"Fire at will!"
"Yes sir!" An enthusiastic soldier whips out his rifle, swings it around and fires a round into his buddy's face.
As the poor soldier falls limp to the ground amid horrified stares, we see the name on his uniform.
Private Will.
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment