Sunday, May 14, 2006

Weirdy Bloggy Stuff

Instructions: Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head. dont read the questions before you write, and tag 5 pple to do this survey.

1. Geraldine
2. Damian
3. Zhiyong
4. Eugene Chan
5. Timothy
6. Huijie
7. Woon Keat
8. Yitian
9. Justin
10. Tsinli
11. Elizabeth
12. Alvin
13. Bong
14. Chee Gake
15. Wan Ting
16. Zhixuan
17. Delin
18. (I had to ponder very long...so sad my memory is failing me) Alex.. OH NO HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY JIE JIE
19. (Ditto) Lileng
20. (Ditto too) Kheng Whee


How did you meet 14? (CG) Hmm. First I heard her name being mentioned and thought it sounded like a hokkien phrased for "pissed off". Then during CO prac I heard the name being said again and again and again and I was getting pretty "Chi Ghek" from not knowing who it was. Then during one election I finally learnt who she was. Gradually became pretty friendly.

What would you do if you never met 1? (Ger) Oh dear. Become even more cynical and probably have shut the rest of the world out during JC. You see, spending a lot of time with a gregarious and (excessively) softhearted person rubs off on you. I would also be lacking countless arguments on the presence or absence of a god. (Ger is a Christian while I am an atheist) Ger is the closest friend I've had for quite a while, and I would be missing a great deal if I never met her. Well. This is inadequately expressed in words. Anyway, Ger, I'm glad to have met you.


What would you do if 20 and 9 dated? (Juz&KW) First, I would faint and be sent to the nearest hospital's ER. Next,(after I have sufficiently recovered) I would subject J to a through interrogation, bare room, bright lights and all. When my morbid curiosity has been satisfied, I would congratulate them, feel very very proud of knowing a gay couple, present them with wedding gifts and recommend they migrate to a country/state where gay marraiges are allowed.

Did you ever like 19? I'm assuming in the romantic sense. The answer is a firm no, because Schmetterling is as straight as a flagpole.

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple? (Huijie&Delin) You know, I don't think Huijie likes younger men. And also, Delin is kinda too mild and tame for Huijie. He'd probably die of a heart attack after a few dates. And if he isn't dead by then, Huijie would have expired of boredom.

Describe 3. (Zhiyong) Well. Mr. Nice Guy. Yitian's parents seem to hold him as the epitome of good character, so you know. Haha. Also quite smart and if I'm not wrong, addicted to TV. All in all, it is GAG's official opinion that he has the perfect personality for being a house-husband. Haha.

Do you think 8 is attractive? (Tian) Ah. Yes. Of course.

Tell me something about 7. (Woon Keat) Aka Nadia/other female gymnasts. Backup dancer and the N in GANG. Heheh. His favorite word (or rather, sound) is "Mng", which does not mean he wants to shop at Mango. Really fun person to hang out with.

Do you know any of 12's family? (Alvin) Nope.

What's 8's favourite? ( Tian) Favorite what? Well, if it's activity, it's probably slacking. Hahahaha :D If it's phrase, it's probably "sucks". Sorry Tian. Hehe.

What would you do if 11 confesses that he/she likes you?. (E-beth) I would laugh till I hyperventilated and died. That would solve all the potential knotty problems.

What language does 15 speak? (Wanting) English, Mandarin, Cantonese

Who is 9 going out with? (Juz) No one? I think... hehehee.

How old is 16 now? (Zhixuan) 17 going on 18? Or already 18?

When was the last time you talked to 13? (Bong) On Monday.

Who's 2 favourite band/singer? (Damian) I don't know. He listens to so many artistes, most of whom I didn't know existed until he blogged about them. Maybe you want to tell me? haha.

Would you date 4? (E.Chan) No, sorry. Just isn't my type. Good friend and gossip buddy though.

Would you date 7? (Woon Keat) Groan. No. No. No. Too many "mngs" will kill me.

Is 15 single? (WanTing) Yes. I THINK.

What's 10's last name? (Tsinli) Chua.

Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 11? (E-beth.) No. As I said. I would hyperventilate and die.

What school does 3 go to? (Zhiyong) Officer Cadet School. Bwaha.

Where does 6 live? (Huijie) Jurong. Somewhere. Hehe.

Whats your favourite thing about 5? (Timo) Haha. He can be quite funny at times especially when accusing people of things. And of course he helps be do stuff. Like buy games. :D Thanks Timo!

No comments: