Stole this off Huijie's blog. Bwah
I AM: having a monster headache from a little too much coffee. See, the problems with legal drugs like caffeine is that they will be abused up down and inside out by people like me, who need daily fixes to prevent themselves from jumping off a building or bashing their brains out on a concrete wall.
I WANT: inspiration. Which has very cleverly eluded me ever since... oh, eight to ten months ago? Wait. That corresponds roughly to the start of my drug habit. Hmmmmmmm.
I WISH: that I actually had the motivation to do something worthwhile with my time and not just spend the whole day sitting at home getting hyped up on caffeine. I also wish that my A level results were better so I wouldn't be in this depressing state right now.
I HATE: humankind in general, ginger, mangoes, rock,pop,metallica and all the other modern nonsense masquerading as "music", coffee withdrawal syndromes, sitting around all day at home doing nothing, getting bored, children under the age of 12 (I'm not too sure if they're classified under "humankind"..)... and et cetera et cetera.
I MISS: the days of artistic productivity. And my friends. And school. Sadly. At least then I had something to do when I was all hyped up on caffeine. Now I don't have homework and my science mags come only once a month. *Taps head* whatever used to be inside this has now migrated to Mars and I miss it. Hey brain if you see this, write me okay?
I FEAR: nothing. Except of course, boredom, lack of coffee...
I HEAR: voices in my head telling me that I'm a worthless idiot with a drug habit and I should drown myself only that I probably would screw up my suicide attempt like everything else. Just joking. I assume people want to know what I listen to, so I hear : classical music including opera and some broadway and crossover classical. Il Divo is nice.
I WONDER: about how I can overcome my drug habit. And about things like why humanity is so hopeless and when humans are going to nuclear-blast themselves out of existence. In my spare time I ponder upon this very serious question : why hasn't anyone made nice instant coffee? It is after all the 21st century already.
I REGRET: not having the guts (and motivation) to nuclear-blast humans out of existence. Well and a couple of other dark mysterious evil things that I'd rather not discuss.
I AM NOT: crazy. I think. Well maybe I am. Well, not really. Hmm. Am. Not. Am. Not. Am. Not. Am. Not...
I SING: Yes I sing but nobody who listened ever lived to tell the tale. Stay well clear, people.
I CRY: when watching war films. Am always a sucker for them. Sniffle.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: as even-tempered and calm and steady as I seem. I have my explosive moments and shrapnel can hit anyone within a 10km radius.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: big messes. Oh well. Some people call it art. Or music. I just call it paint blotches and noise.
I WRITE: in cursive or in a slanted round hand. And I write mainly stuff like "Dear diary I pooped three times today" and " Saturday 4 pm Tuition at that god-forsaken part of Singapore again".
I CONFUSE: people when I ramble too much. Like say, now. And I also confuse people's names and faces. I am very bad at remembering people. I'm sorry if I can't remember you or your name after 6 months of not seeing you. I also confuse myself when counting money. You see, I am mathematically deficient.
I NEED: coffee. Not now though. Bloody headache.
I SHOULD: get back to working on those trills. I can't do trills to save my life. Then again I don't have a life to save. So the point is, I can't do trills.
I START: start what. Okay. I start every day by going to the bathroom, then drinking a glass of water, then having my breafast, then...
I FINISH: everything that I start. Trust me. I hate to leave loose ends hanging.
I LOVE: my pweetchy lil' hammie. (Translation: I love my pet hamster.)
I REMEMBER: too many things, mostly bad. I also remember first impressions of people, if nothing else. I also remember to feed my hamster every day, even though he's getting quite fat.
I TAG (I added this meself) : Ger, Damian, WK, Eugene (both), Zhiyong (GET YOUR ASS OFF THAT SOFA AND BLOG), Timo and whoever wants to do this.
Finito.
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment