I'd really like to be blogging about Austria, but I haven't been sent photos yet :(.
So instead, you guys get a full-blown whine about schoolwork.
I've just finished my January exams, which traumatised me so much that I dreamt of translation, cDNA and the molecular mechanism of muscle contraction for three days straight (after the exams were over; and it's not like those topics came out, either).
And now we're already on the latest module, which is computing.
I just spent close to 4 hours in the lab slogging over loop functions (e.g. finding a function to represent population dynamics)and my brain hurts. Imagine coming up with this brilliant function that will do what you want it to do ("Eureka!"), painstakingly typing in the monstrously long code ("Are we there yet?"), and then pressing "Enter"--
Only to have the computer tell you : "error. function 'x' not found", or something.
ARRGGGGGGH.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment