Yes... I've been snooping around people's blogs and kidnapping quotes.
"A blog does not a person make." - W.K
"Never mention Jay Chou in 04S71 or else you would have commited a deed as dastardly as opening Pandora's box. And you'll find it incredibly hard to shut the damn box." - Bigsheepy
"... there's a huge puncture in my already semi-deflated ego and all the air inside is already in semi-equilibrium with the surrounding air, so basically, there's only negligible air inside the ball you call ego. Hmm." -西湖娘娘
" ... and the probability of this is 1 in, I don't know, maybe 4,532,845,043,689,574,396,820,473."
- again, the lovely Lady of the West Lake, on some weird topic that I don't remember.
"They have BCCT (basic close combat training) which basically consists of a group of people looking really retarded punching their hands in the air."
- Our Great Leader, on a particular aspect of training in NS.
What am I doing? Argh.
Friday, August 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment