A month or so ago I met up with one of my friends, who is very dear to me because I can talk about certain things with her that I cannot discuss with anyone else I know (for those gossipmongers reading my blog, I have to disappoint you-- nothing to do with sordid secrets).
Anyway, we went to Hyde Park to admire the spring flush of flowers and to feed the (frankly very scary) waterfowl. Treated my poor unsuspecting friend to a one-hour lecture on bird identification and behaviour. Sat on the grass by the Italian fountains and discussed apples.
Then we walked to the Natural History Museum, where we sat on a bench outside to catch our breath and watch a little pigeon porn. After which we went inside to look at the exhibits, and discoursed at great length on minerology and paleobiology.
The end of the obligatory blog entry.
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment